Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've been MIA for a while. I spilled water on our brand new lap top so it is not working at this time. Anyways I wanted to get some thoughts out. I am in the midst of uncertainty. I feel overwhelmed at times and just freaked out at others. Through it all I FEEL God soo near. What a blessing! When something scary or uncertain happens our first instinct is to question God or even be angry with Him, which I have gone through both, but the amazing thing is that he can handle it and he just wraps His arms around us even tighter when we are fighting Him. What a sweet and merciful God we serve. I don't have much today but I just felt led to send out these words. The Lord is NEAR. He saves those who are broken hearted and crushed in spirit. He comforts us in all our troubles so we can in turn comfort others in their trials. He longs to be gracious to us and He rises to show us compassion.
Father, who is man that you are mindful of us? To You alone be the glory Lord. Amen and amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment